Fundamentals and Technique:
- Week 1: Ball handling: Stationary & on the move. Discuss body posture, vision, hand placement, amount of power
- Week 2: Shooting: Balance, footwork, hand placement, rhythm, catch-n-shoot, off dribble etc..
- Week 3: Passing: Single arm, triple threat, post passing, drop off passes
- Week 4: Defensive principles: Footwork, angles, vision, closeouts
Dynamic & Situational Drills:
- Week 5: Separation off the Dribble: Scoring, inside finishes etc..
- Week 6: Reading Screens: Pops, curls & fades, Dribble options off each
- Week 7: Pop & Roll (P-n-R): Shooting, reading defense vs P-n-R
- Week 8: Dynamic Defensive Conditioning: Help side recover to finish & other situations
Mastery Flow into Game Situations:
- Week 9: In-Stride Dribbling, combinations into inside finishing
- Week 10: Getting open with setting screens: Back screens, down screens etc..
- Week 11: The Challenge: Competitions - Shooting, dribbling and finishing
- Week 12: Triple Threat Scoring: Jab series